This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
COVID-19 NZ Update
AUCKLAND STORES OPEN AND ALL ITEMS SHIPPING
Parcels will continue to be dispatched, we are not aware of any delays with NZ couriers
As soon as we hear of any delays we will update this information
Last update: 8:00 am NZT, October 8, 2020From our family to yours, we hope that you are keeping safe and well and keeping up the fight against COVID 19 as Auckland moves to Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand moves to level 2
Under Alert Level 1 our stores remain open and are operating with social distancing processes and contact tracing in place
We will continue to ship quickly across NZ, and our staff at dispatch centres will be taking the following procedures to ensure safety of themselves and our customers:
• Social distancing will be practiced and rigorous hygiene protocols will be encouraged including using hand santitiser frequently
• 1 business day picking - all items will be picked and dispatched from our Auckland warehouse within 1 business day
• Contactless delivery
• Live track and trace for all parcels
Any questions please get in touch with our team on (09) 309 0522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For stores, when you visit us you will notice the following measures to keep both you and our staff safe and well.
When you enter our stores, we will ask you to do the following:
• Sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided
• Customers are asked to keep 2 meters apart from one another
• Contact tracing via the Covid-19 App is available and recommended
High touch points will be sanitised regularly and stores themselves will be cleaned and sanitised daily. The health and safety of our staff and customers is our first priority and we thank you in advance for your assistance.
Our customer service team is available anytime during working hours if you have any questions, please contact (09) 309 0522 or email email@example.com
The Timberland NZ Team
Learn more at covid19.govt.nz